here I am with another Japanese box (you know how much I adore Japanese stuff!)
Japanese Candy Box - Japan Funbox is a food treats subscription box, which will be delivered to your doorstep monthly or just one time only if you want to try it out without commitment.
They offer free shipping worldwide!
I've tried the Mini Box, with 5-7 items, which costs $14.99.
There are both sweet candies and salty treats: potato chips, chewing gums, puffed corn snacks and chocolate.
This box is quite similar to the Tokyo Treat one, same price for the same quantity of items.
01. Potato Happy Butter. A 60g bag of nice sweet and salty potato chips flavoured with butter, honey, parsley and mascarpone cheese. It tasted very good, those are all my favorite ingredients!
02. Crunky. It is a chocolate bar made with very tasty chocolate and crunchy molt puffs inside (wheat flour and starch). This chocolate is very airy and delicious!
03. Strange Gum 2. There are gum stripes of different flavours: lemon, strawberry and green apple. They are tasty but the flavour dissolves pretty quickly as these types of gums. If you try the three all in once, it will transforms into a grape flavour.
04. Slim Ganko Fried Potato. These are the most common ones, toasty ad crispy chips. Taste like regular salty french fries, nothing special, but good.
05. Whistle Candy: Grape Flavor. I found these in my Japan Candy October Box (Read my review here) in the strawberry taste. They are crunchy candies that brakes and dissolve quickly in the mouth, leaving a sweet grape flavour. These candies are popular among the children because they can whistle through the candy hole and there is a small plastic toy in the package too.
06. Umai-bou set of 3. I found these snacks in my Tokyo Treat November Box (Read my review here) and I love them! From the left they are curry, octopus dumplings and cheese flavoured. These cylindrical puffed corn snacks are very nice and rich of flavor. I'm very happy I found these ones back into this box!
This is it for the Japan Funbox. I found it brilliant and loved each single thing.
I believe you have to try it at least once in your life, because Japanese people always have the most unique food products you can imagine and these types of boxes let you have a taste of Japan directly at home, without spending too much.
Disclaimer: the items have been sent to me for free from the brand but the opinions I share are 100% my own.
NCC Home learning is a platform where you can learn some interesting subjects at your own pace.
Their courses range from beauty to marketing, mental health, languages and so on.
You can learn at home something that will be useful to your career. You have the chance to develop what you like and build your future.
I think it's always a bonus if you keep learning new skills in your life!
The 350+ NCC courses are accessible to everyone and flexible for you to commit whenever you like.
The most important thing is that they will give you a downloadable certificate at the end of your course! So everyone will see what you've accomplished.
The NCC team offered me the opportunity to try their courses online.
I've chosen the Beauty Therapy as I'm really into all things beauty and I am hoping to succeed in this field!
The course is divided into main units and you can study each module with important information.
Inside each module there are memory check questions for you to answer, to keep each subject in mind before stepping into the next one.
At the end of the whole lot of modules you can do your exam, then have your certificate!
Everything is well explained and easy to understand, it's pretty straightforward to use.
I really appreciate how they treat the subjects and there are a lot of information, so you really get to learn a lot of things.
For this reason, there is a lot to take in, especially if you are not doing any practice in the meantime.
I believe this is the only downside of all online courses in general.
It is you that need to make practice by yourself and not only study theoretical, especially if you choose a non theoretical course.
Beauty Therapy is the right course for you if you are looking to learn facial treatments, skin types, massages techniques, face masks, eyebrow tinting and shaping, mani-pedi and nail art, waxing, make up application, anatomy... and become an expert beautician!
Use the code NCCDiscount10% for a 10% OFF your order!
Investing in your future is important!
Have the chance to gather a wonderful candle for yourself, from the most loved brand worldwide.
Have your hands (and nose) stick to one of these amazing larg tumblers from the new fall collection!
Hosted by: Queen of Reviews, IMHO Views, Reviews & Giveaways, Deliciously Savvy, Dorky's Deals, Michigan Saving and More, Heartbeats~Soul Stains, Love, Mrs. Mommy
Sponsor: Yankee Candle
Disclosure: MakeUp Fun did not receive compensation for this post and is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
I talked about Groupon Coupons in this post previously, but today I am sharing with you the main site, which includes deals on your city and discounted items you can buy directly.
Groupon is well known for its amazing discounts and used from many people all around the world.
Many categories to choose from:
- LOCAL - Beauty and Spas, Delivery and Takeout, Food and Drink, Health and Fitness, Home Services, Learning, Retail, etc...
- GOODS - Baby, Kids and Toys, Electronics, Entertainment, Grocery, Home and Garden, Men's Fashion, Women's fashion, etc...
- GETAWAYS - World's Destinations
- CLEARANCE - All the even-more-discounted items
- COUPONS - For online shopping
- SALE - All the even-more-discounted deals in your city.
What would you do with these money? Buy new clothing or beauty items? Kitchen appliance?
Tell me in the comment, it's always interesting to read whatever you'd like to have.
I'm so happy I discovered a new womenswear online shop, Zaful, with a lot of deals on trendy clothing worldwide.
I was surprised about the quality of the goods I received, and I've had great compliments on my outfit!
Their collections are very fashionable and affordable, spacing between dresses, shoes, jewelry and accessories.
Their shipping time is acceptable, and the standard one is free for orders over $30, while the express is free for orders over $99.
Be sure you don't miss out their Summer Clearance section, with items starting at $0.99!
1. FRAYED POCKET DESIGN WHITE SHORTS $20.99
These shorts fit pefectly on me (I'm wearing a size L). I like that they're not TOO short.
The only thing is that they are a bit large on the bottom, they don't fit slim but a bit looser.
Make sure you take your measurements right for the perfect size for you.
2. WATERMELON LETTER PRINT ROUND NECK TANK TOP $14.99 - on sale
I fell in love with this top at first sight!! If you like watermelons, I'm sure you will too.
The catch phrase is also nice: "Because I like it, why not? - Never resist sweet temptations" :D
I'm wearing a size M. This is a shorter top than a normal size, but longer than a crop top.
Let's say that it's the perfect combination of both! And I love it because of this too.
The material is very light and comfortable, it's made of cotton blends.
3. BLACK FRAME METAL SPLICING SUNGLASSES $5.00 - on sale
I liked the frame and details of these sunnies and I took all the measurements as they're written in the description, but I can see they're a bit bigger than I would normally wear for my small face.
It's hard for me to find sunglasses that are not too big, but I think these are not extremely a no-no.
What do you think? Can I rock this pair, yay or nay?
Overall, this order was pretty cool, I loved what I choose and I would definitely buy again from them!
Hi! I’m Erika,the Italian beauty and fashion blogger of Makeup Fun! Makeup Fun is dedicated to women who love to appear and feel awesome. You will find tips and reviews on the best cosmetics, accessories, fashion, and more!
Stay fashionable, stay beautiful.
Se siete una società di cosmetici, prodotti per capelli, abbigliamento, accessori, ecc... e volete che io provi i vostri prodotti per poi farne delle recensioni sul mio blog, non esitate a contattarmi al mio indirizzo e-mail:
If you are a cosmetics, haircare products, clothing, accessories, etc... company and you want me to try your products that i will review on my blog, please contact me at my e-mail: